solid sterling silver pendant,Oathkeepers,sons of liberty,militia/gift for him
Traditional, yet Modern!
A unique his and hers gift for the couple who loves Liberty!
weight: 18 grams Sterling Silver (1 ounce = 31.1 grams)
comes on suede leather cord or Red or Blue Ribbon (please specify), SS hook and eye clasp
You can choose any combination of two Sons of Liberty and/or Daughters of Liberty Medallions.
**Discount on 10 or more**contact us directly:
each is the size of a silver dollar
weighing 18 grams (31.1 grams=1 ounce)
It hangs 18-20 inches, hook & eye clasp. We offer a red satin ribbon instead of the leather cord, please specify. Finished and polished by hand. They are shipped insured, priority mail
- The original Bronze Sons of Liberty Medallion was found in the 1960's, along a trout stream, in the Adirondack Mountains. How it got there is a mystery.
- In the mid 1970’s, we cast and stamped the first sterling silver Sons of Liberty, and Daughters of Liberty medallions. They are the size of a silver dollar and weigh approximately 18 grams.
- Now we are bringing them to the marketplace so that all freedom loving people can have and cherish them.
- Liberty is our birthright; it is our heritage. These medallions can be part of your heritage to pass down generation after generation.
- Prices are Non-Negotiable
- Please contact us directly for large orders. Wholesale price for 10 or more